Friday, October 1, 2010

Thanks For Your Prayers, I’m Home….

My high calcium issue has been brought down to a more normal level. I was discharged on Tues then Wednesday 9:30-4:00 I went for my chemo treatment…and Thursday I had an appointment with my doc. Praise be to God my platelets had come up to 145 from 63 the last week…I also got another blood transfusion while in hospital so that part of my blood is good to for now. The next little challenge is getting over my day 4-5 after chemo sickness…my doctor did give me a lesser dose of chemo and more meds to tie me over so we will see how those days go. I haven’t had really any major pain caused by the tumor during this whole time… doc is happy with that and I am so thankful…Thank You Lord.
I had such a blessed time in the hospital this time….instead of looking at it from my human, fleshly perspective I decided instead of complaining of how much of a waste of time it is just sitting in the hospital doing nothing and being extremely bored, I will spend this as a quiet time of fellowship with my God….wow what a blessed experience it was….i am so used to rushing into His presence and rattling off my list of wants and needs and then leaving quickly….this time there was nowhere to rush off to…its even hard to explain because it not a physical thing you can’t put your finger on…He just comes and ministers to your heart and there is NO better place to be….imagine the maker/ sustainer of the universe has the time to spend with one of His creatures, no hurry just in a sense hangin out. I pray that all you that know and love Him would stop and take some time to be quiet with God….it will sure do you good and bless your soul.

In His Hands,
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. Dear Miriam, Thanks for the update. So glad you're okay and that your platelets are up! May the Lord will give you the strength to endure days 4-5. Keep remembering His faithfulness and how He has sustained you through every trial. His grace is sufficient. How beautiful that you were able to enjoy His presence in the hospital. Keep pressing on. With Love & Prayers, Lorna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miriam... Thank you for the update. You continue to inspire me. Thank you! I love you and miss you and am praying... *hugs* mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. ARNOLD AND DETTY CSEROctober 3, 2010 at 12:18 PM

    We love you guys so much and praying for your healing.God bless you in these difficult times.You are on the top girl!Thank you for being an awesome encouragement to all of us!Hugs,Arnold and Detty CSER

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious Miriam,
    I'm so happy you visited me today at work! (Timmies)
    It was so great to see you and you look fabulous!!
    But most of all your love complete trust in Him shines through beautifully...
    Hope your day was good with your hunny..it was such a gorgeous day!!!

    In His love,
    Deborah xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The time you spent sounds amazing.
    I don't know you but i pray for you every single day.

    ReplyDelete