Monday, June 22, 2009

First Week is Done

Sorry for not keeping in touch but I just did not feel like going on the computer during these last few days. Thank the Lord I got through the first hard week. And thank you all for praying. Knowing that prayers are being offered on my behalf have totally taken on a new meaning. Those moments when its hard for me to pray I know someone is taking the load.
The most uncomfortable part was/is being nauseated sometimes and just an overall feeling of queasiness. Other than that I am a bit more tired than usual. I did get out to the golf tournament put on by Nandors work on Saturday. It was fun, I drove the golf cart and Nandor was my caddy. Sunday we went to church, had a refreshing time and then relaxed for the rest of the day. Today Rebakah brought me for another treatment which was a short 2 hours from start to finish. Now I am off till next Monday. The big concern now is that I don’t develop an infection since my white blood count (fights off bad stuff) is very low. Please pray that this would be kept under control.
Other than that I am well taken care of from flowers...thanks Marie, meals….thanks Allie and Ken and more flowers….thanks Lofthouse social committee and my wonderful family that takes such good care of me. God is so Good…..

Happy is he who has the God of Jacob for his help,
Whose hope is in the LORD his God,
Who make heaven and earth,
The sea, and all that is in them, who keeps truth forever.
Psalm 146:5-6

In His Hands,
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. Hey Miriam,
    I'm glad to get the updates - hope this week goes well and that you get your energy back - without nausea! If you're up for a visit let me know - would love to come over and catch up if you're well enough.
    Praying for you!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad i am not there with you...i love you Miriam, your little sis Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNJF-E32YYA&feature=channel_page

    please listen to each word to my favourite song sis...thinking of you tonight a lot! Love always, Christina

    ReplyDelete